Alegna ALS refers residents to Georgia licensed Personal Care Home Business.
We help your personal care home stay in business. We are able to refer any disabled persons that meets personal care home requirements for admission.
We are able to place private pay residents in your home. As a Georgia Medicaid Provider of every personal care home Medicaid service, we can help service all residents to you home.
We offer placement under CCSP, ICWP, and SOURCE. We can also refer to companies that offer Medicaid Pay Out-of-Home Respite (Temporary Overnight Stay for extended periods of time)
Alegna ALS can help you fill your beds with residents you can’t admit on your own. We’re Atlanta community based… no large over-head expenses… therefore we pass that SAVINGS as EARNINGS over to your company. We believe in working as a “team”
We believe in “Helping businesses do business – GO PCH”
To join our team and be a part of the Alegna ALS family submit your Personal Care Home Referral Request Form today.
We look forward to helping your business grow!
If the Personal Care Home contract with another provider does not expire within 60 days, please call back when your PCH is within 60 days of contract termination. Personal Care Homes can only do business with one Medicaid Provider Agency at a time, no matter the service. For Request Review Please Fax and Submit the Following Documents:
- Copy of State License on the wall
- Copy of last fire inspection (Must be within a year, if not, you need to call and request fire inspection from county fire service.)
- Copy of last state inspection report (Must be within a year.)
- Copy of home floor plan (Copy should be on your wall and completed with furniture included and exits and evacuation routes documented)
- Copy of local County Business License
- Copy of Personal Care Home Permit issued by HFRD on the wall
- If the fire and/or state inspection has citations on it, you must submit the plan of correction used to clear citations (for that inspection) and copy of new inspection cleared of CITATION (s). (The new cleared citation inspection report should be posted and should list the date of the original cited inspection report. We need a copy of that with the POC.)
- A nurse will contact you within 48-72 hours after we receive your documents and schedule a time to come out to sign contract and tour your home. Please ask all your questions during nurse follow up call prior to tour date.
TOUR DATE IS FOR PRE ENROLLMENT CONTRACT PURPOSES AND GETTING TO KNOW YOU AND YOUR HOME. PLEASE FAX DOCUMENT TO 678-243-2054. A REPRESENTIVE WILL CONTACT YOU only WHEN ALL 6 DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.