Our mission, at All About Tender Care at Snellville, is to provide superior quality of care in a home-like and loving environment. We strive for excellence. We make every effort to improve and provide the best quality care possible to our residents. In addition, we provide exceptional service to assist our residents with their daily living activities.
All About Tender Care at Snellville has served the Snellville and surrounding community since June 2003. Our seven-bed personal care home offers extraordinary care to our senior citizens 24-hour per day in a loving, intimate, and caring atmosphere.
All About Tender Care at Snellville is a family owned and operated personal care home. All About Tender Care has professionally certified staff with over 30 years experience in working with the elderly population. We care so much in having Superior Quality of Care for our residents that our facility is uniquely coordinated and managed by RNs. Our dedicated Administrator provides consultation and case-by-case care management and review.
Services and Amenities:
- Private and Semi-Private Living Accommodations
- 24-Hour Care and Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- We Accept Medicaid Clients
- Comfortable, safe and a caring home-like environment
- Three meals a day plus snacks and beverages
- 24-Hour Personal Staff for Resident Supervision and Well-being
- Adaptive equipment, such as hand railing in bathroom, non-skid mats on floors and tubs
- Assistance and supervision with medication administration
- Provide assistance and supervise pharmacy services
- Exercise three days per week
- Trained and qualified staff in emergency response procedures and sudden illness
- Certified nursing assistant(s) on staff
- 24-hour On-Call Registered Nurse
- Social, Cultural, and Spiritual Activities
- Respite Care Provided
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
Dining and Social Aspects:
The dining at All About Tender Care at Snellville provides well-balanced, healthy nutritious meals. We value and take pride in our commitment to healthy eating! We believe healthy eating brings forth healthy bodies and minds. It is never to late to focus on proper nutrition. The food is prepared with consideration for some of the major health issues that our elderly population face everyday. Therefore, most of our meals are prepared with foods containing low-fat, low cholesterol, and low in salt. We provide three meals a day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We also realize that healthy bodies and mind require a couple of snacks a day and unlimited beverages.